Built for durability, accuracy, and power, this rugged 3-1/4 hp plunge router is a true workhorse. With a beefy five-speed, 15 amp motor that maintains a constant speed under load, this router is up to any task.
- 15-amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications
- Versatile, electronic five-speed motor with 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 rpm settings
- Soft-start feature reduces torque at start-up and motor maintains constant speed under load
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal after use
- Depth rod with six-position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts (three-inch plunge range)
Power and Performance
Its 3-1/4-horsepower, 15 amp motor makes quick work of anything you can feed it, and with an amazingly soft start at every speed: 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 rpm it won’t pull your arms out of their sockets when you switch it on. With 100% sealed ball bearings, the bottom bearing in the motor is closer to the work-piece giving it the least vibration and run-out. A precision-machined aluminum motor housing prevents the heat build-up that can damage motors.
One year limited warranty
What’s in the Box
Router motor, base, 1/2″ collet #42950, collet wrenches #42596, and operating manual