If you’re keen on woodwork you will almost certainly want a power sander, or maybe more than one type. There is nothing more tiring than sanding large areas by hand, so a sander will often be one of the first power tools you will buy after a drill driver. Power sanders are available in different types for different jobs. Some of the more popular types are Random-Orbit Sanders, Belt Sanders, Sheet Sanders and Detail Sanders. People with a workshop (particularly carpenters) may also have a disc sander, which is a large fixed sander.
- Bosch ROS20VSK 120-Volt Variable Speed Random Orbit Sander: Introduction The Bosch ROS20VS variable speed random orbit sander is designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet
- Hitachi SB8V2 3-Inch-by-21-Inch Variable Speed Belt Sander: Introduction The Hitachi SB8V2 9-Amp Variable Speed Belt Sander is a fantastic quality belt sander, with a best in class
- Makita 9903 8.8 Amp 3-Inch-by-21-Inch Variable Speed Belt Sander: Introduction Makita’s 9903 3 x 21-Inch Belt Sander combines power and speed along with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast
- Makita BO4556K 2.0 Amp 4-1/2-Inch Finishing Sander with Case: Introduction This neat little finishing sander(Model BO4556K), combines fast, smooth performance with a contoured rubberized palm grip and ease-of-use features.
- DEWALT D26451K Corded 3 Amp 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander with Cloth Dust Bag: Introduction The DeWALT D26451K orbit sander is built to deliver smooth, clean finishes everytime. The DeWALT 5-Inch Random-Orbit Sander features