The Bosch ROS20VS variable speed random orbit sander is designed to give even the most exacting finish carpenters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and others exactly what they want, beginning with great performance and results. The optimized combination of pad orbit and rotation delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish. Bosch’s integral pad dampening system, a pad braking system, is designed to eliminate the most common complaint of random orbit sander users; swirl marks on the workpiece. Finish quality is further enhanced with the use of a soft microcellular backing pad. The pliable pad ensures a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces.
- Durable and compact twist-off dust canister shows dust level and easily detaches
- Features microfilter system for optimal filtering of fine dust and trapping particles as small as a 1/2-micron in diameter
- Hook-and-loop disc attachment contains over 35,000 long-life hooks ensure from grip of the disc
- The variable speed dial allows you to match the speed to work piece and task
- Anti-spillback canister design minimizes dust spillback into sander
Comfort and Convenience
The comfortable soft-grip top and body with multiple grip positions help to prevent hand fatigue, whilst the integral pad dampening system prevents swirl marks.
The twist-off dust canister and vacuum hose adapter help keep your workspace clean, whilst the microfilter system for optimal filtering of fine dust traps particles as small as a 1/2-micron in diameter.
1 Year Warranty